Monday, April 28, 2003 :::

 

Well I'm sitting here waiting on my relief. I'm kind of torn btwn wanting to go home and sleep some more, wanting to go home and play Primal, and wanting to go eat at ihop. *sigh*
Oh I slept yesterday! YAY!!! Yeah... I slept for about 5 hours straight. It was amazing. I woke up refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Lucky's MIA right now. Godwilling David'll get him back soon. He's being quarantined at the pound right now. Not a good place to be. Hopefully he can get set up at a vet or something. He's a cute little dog. When I first saw him I thought he was really ugly and fat and all. He's grown on me, though.
David went and bought another version of linux last night. He's not tapped out yet, which I find surprising. Truth be told... as he likes to put it... he's got his "windows training wheels." lol. He's hopeless.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:44 AM :::