Saturday, April 05, 2003 :::

 

Well my goodness! You're not going to believe this. Um... Thursday night... yeah, Thursday night... David was playing wrestlemania *rolling eyes* and he um... body slammed me and slapped me and did all sorts of horrible things. Now remember how I'm always saying I'm fragile? Well now I can prove it.
I had a nosebleed that night that lasted for over AN HOUR AND A HALF!!!
*shocked*
I held pressure. I ate some ice. I put gauze up under my upper lip. I put ice on my nose. I bled. and bled. and bled. and bled some more. *sigh*
Finally we called down to ER and had them tube me a couple of nasal tampons. Now I'm not joking about what they're called. My sister called down asking for nasal kotexes so I'm serious here.
But yeah... I'm fragile.
*pouting*

::: posted by tinafish at 5:05 AM :::