Monday, April 07, 2003 :::

 

Well what can I say about tonight? I got cancelled here at work only to get signed up on a different floor for the evening. I guess I can't really complain seeing as how I do need the money and all but I had kinda warmed up to idea of playing tekken all night. *blushing*
Speaking of tekken, my sister and I were playing this morning... erm... Sunday morning... yeah... she's taken to calling that d00d in the thong butt face. It's hilarious guys. She's 40-something and hollaring at a video game. *giggling*
Oh the funniest thing happened earlier. David called my cell phone, and since my calls are fowarded to the hospital one of the nurses, Phil, answered. Yeah... he was like "Ok," and then hung up. He's like... "Some dude just called and said he had the wrong number." I dunno... I'm kind of in the habit of asking for the person I'm calling for no matter who answers or what they say. lol. I think that may be left over from high school or something, I dunno. *shrug*
Yep. Had a smothered burrito from Josie's for lunch. mmmm....

::: posted by tinafish at 3:06 AM :::