Sunday, April 27, 2003 :::

 

Wow. Tonight I find my self in Roswell, NM awaiting an interview. I'm not thinking about the aliens that are undoubtedly outside of my window watching me type this, fogging the glass pane with their alien breath as they see through me with their disproportionate alien eyes while they leave for me their suction cup finger prints, I'm thinking about ironing and shaving my thin goatee. I'm thinking about getting braces and that I spent too much on the KFC dinner I bought earlier today. I'm thinking about nothing. I type and I don't think; and that, my friends, is dangerous. Maybe someday someone will pay me to think and type, but until that day, I'll be forced to type and type and type until I have nothing left to say. And that is all I have to say.

::: posted by Anonymous at 11:18 PM :::