Saturday, May 10, 2003 :::

 

Well I ordered some stuff off amazon. I sent Share the Love discounts to some friends I thought would enjoy the stuff I bought. I ordered The Once and Future King, by T. H. White; SuperCoolNothing, by 16Volt; and Physical Principles of the Quantum Theory, by Werner Heisenberg. I almost ordered Nemesis, but I think I'll just get that at Hastings when it goes on sale.
I had a really bad day a couple of days ago. Had a flat tire... and it was all downhill from there. It was one of those go back to bed days. Can't say it ended horribly, though...
David got Lucky back. I took him for a ride earlier this evening. Lucky, not David. And I got Chucky wedged up in a corner in David's living room... Don't ask. *sigh*
I finished Primal. Sucky ending. Was trying to return it when the whole flat tire kinda detoured my day. *sigh*
Can't think of anything else to say. I'd had this long list of things I wanted to talk about... things I wanted to post on here.... *shaking head* Can't remember.
*sigh*
I imagine I'll be back.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:27 AM :::