Sunday, May 18, 2003 :::

 

Well I was at David's this afternoon. He had a barbeque in honor of finally passing physics. I'm proud of him; it had been his unicorn all this semester. Everyone there played Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. Had loads of fun. Finally got to use my blue ketchup. Or is it catsup?
*shrug*
I'm trying to update my site. I've been asking for ideas...
Someone said I should add more pictures. *nodding* I add pictures whenever I can. Wish my life wasn't so boring. David's been wanting to see what my bedroom looks like, so he may be lending me his camera to take pictures. Thing is I don't want him to know how much of a dork I am. 'Cause I like to think I'm fairly normal, but I do worry about myself. Just looking around my bedroom you'd think I was this psycho-trekkie that dresses up and knows what happened in each episode and the number of it and such. I'm not that bad. Yet.
*wink*
Someone else said that I should talk more about my past. I dunno about that... I mean, yeah... I've done some things. Nothing really worth mentioning, though. Guess it just depends on the person. Maybe I'll add a resume. *thinking* Maybe not. I'm open to a Q&A as a sort of template, if anyone's got one.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:09 AM :::