Monday, May 19, 2003 :::

 

Well it's being said that no one expected me to be making entries like I did those last couple of times. Different people have told me that I'm just not the type of person to put myself out there. Honestly I'm surprised that so many people have even been reading my blog lately. I've felt, more often than not, that I'm blogging into a void. So there are people out there who read this.
Of course there are the people that I know... And apparently there are a couple of people that I don't really know who have just sort of taken to reading it. How odd. I do it to other people - read their blogs. I just never thought that anyone did it to me. I'm not sure how I feel about it.
I find it interesting... the responses I've gotten.
Do you trust anyone? I don't. I mean...... I trust everyone, but only to a certain extent. I trust that the other drivers on the road aren't going to plow into me at every turn. And I trust that I'm not going to be murdered when I stop for gas. We all trust everyone to certain extents. I don't trust anyone with all of me. I don't believe there's a person alive that I've ever trusted with all of me. Friends, family... no matter. I've never completely trusted anyone. And to completely trust someone you must be completely honest.
So in that case, I've never been honest with anyone. I wouldn't call myself a compulsive liar, but I'm a liar. Honesty is a very big deal to me, and the more I think about it the more I see myself as a hypocrit.
*sigh*

::: posted by tinafish at 1:57 AM :::