Sunday, June 29, 2003 :::

 

ok so now I want to buy a computer. So I've gotta come up with $2,000. *nodding* Now seeing as I only make ~ $300 every two weeks, it may take a while. I've decided I'm going to give myself a budget. I was talking to my friend Cesar a couple of days ago and he's gotten it in his head that I need a budget.... and I do have to admit he had quite a few valid points. I ran a credit check on myself.... I'm not doing that well. I did find out, though, that I have some credit cards I didn't know about. I've got a Best Buy card... and a Wal-Mart card... oh and a K-Mart card too. And another Mastercard that I didn't know about. Interesting. I think I may start screwing around with my balances and stuff... transfering parts of debt between all my newfound accounts. *shrug*
Back to the budget. I've got a budget now. Oh I bought David a little wooden armadillo today at Carlsbad Caverns. Had loads of fun.... just I'm dead tired now. *sigh* And crazy hungry. I just ordered a couple of burgers and some chili from Wendy's.
So like I was saying. I'm on a budget now. I'm not real sure how this is all gonna work out... but I'm just gonna hope it will. I guess I'll use one check to pay bills and one check straight into savings 'till I've got it all worked out. I should try and get another job, I suppose. So I'm back to that, eh?
lol.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:44 AM :::