Monday, June 16, 2003 :::

 

Ok... so I hate my job. Maybe it's the people I work with. It seems there is no end to the problems my coworkers have with the way I do my job. Yes, it's true. I chat for most of the night. But I do my job, too. I answer the phone. I stuff charts. I file labs and process admits and enter orders. Is it really my fault that it only takes maybe 3 hours max to do it all? So what do I do with the rest of my time? I jack around on the net is what I do. I really don't see how this is a problem as long as I'm still doing everything that's in my job description. *shrug*
I don't hate all the people I work with. In fact, I don't really hate any of them. Hate is a very strong word. I very strongly dislike, somewhat despise, a select few of the people I work with.
So I need a new job. Now let's think about this. What can I do? What do I want to do?
*sigh*
I'm thinking maybe working for a temp agency wouldn't be so bad. I'm gonna look into that.

Oh I'm thinking if I do switch jobs, or even if I don't.... I'm gonna delete all the stuff I've got on the web. I'm getting rid of my website (who's gonna miss it?), my blog (who's gonna notice?), my email accounts (yes, all of them), and all my instant messenger accounts too (they're kinda useless without a computer). So instead of blogging into the void maybe I'll make some friends irl (in real life). Or even better - I could actually tell the people I'm blogging about what's going on. Scary thought, eh?
*shudders*

::: posted by tinafish at 5:36 AM :::