Thursday, July 31, 2003 :::

 

Wow I'm bored. I was like... crazy tired earlier and had such plans to go to sleep. David and I stopped by WalMart earlier and FINALLY bought Desperado... and get this - it came with El Mariachi. I feel sooooooo hispanic right now. It turns out I watched El Mariachi in Spanish!! I like.. didn't even know it 'till the end... guess they used a word that's not in my vocabulary. lol. Anyhow... I still feel like SuperHispanic!

This d00d I used to know is apparently trying to convince me that David's cheating on me. Guess he doens't know David too well. Or maybe it's that he doens't know me too well. I do admit I'm kind of high maintenance.... so yeah. Anyhow... the point of this paragraph is to tell David that I don't think he's cheating on me. I know... Physics is hard.
Speaking of physics... I'm looking into buying my own domain. I know I talk about it often and haven't actually done anything (kinda like david and him getting a mac, eh?), but now there's not too much of an excuse. If nothing else I'm getting rid of my msn acct and switching to .mac sometime soon. I'd like to do it now but apparently I've jacked up my mail settings and can't send mail using the little mail feature on this comp. I dunno exactly what .mac offers, but I think it's time for a new email address anyway. Now I'm still gonna need an isp, though. I'm still iPod less, so I don't need high-speed just yet, but Godwilling I'll be getting it soon.
I get paid 3 times in August... so I'm stoked! An extra $300! That'll be my spending money unless I can't get my bday weekend off. I dunno... I had been really stoked about going to Vegas for my 21st, but since I'm not gonna be able to do that... just seems like another birthday. I did tell a buddy of mine I'd buy him a bottle of something, since I finally can.
*yawn*
Looks like I'm out.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:53 AM :::