Wednesday, August 13, 2003 :::

 

David is currently combatting the LoveSpan worm and I, his trusty sidekick, am sitting here beside him.


~B-O-R-E-D~~~O-U-T~~~O-F~~~M-Y~~~M-I-N-D~


Well I've not posted in a few days...
Let's see. A couple of days ago - Monday, I think - we watched Jason 3. It was whack! Oh man.. like, I knew they were all gonna die and stuff, and I was like... still scared outta my mind.
Oh I cancelled my msn membership last night/this morning. I feel shafted. The d00d I talked to didn't even try to convince me to stay. He was like, "What's your reason for terminating...." and I said, "I don't want it anymore." And that was that. Like.. 2 seconds later he comes back with "Your acct has been cancelled."
*shrug*
Oh well. Back to drinking my shake.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:04 PM :::