Thursday, August 21, 2003 :::

So now I have titles...
 

Well I'd been wanting titles for a while now... finally got some. *stoked*

David and I baked cookies tonight. I took some of them to the hospital for my sis and some friends. We had a good time. My friend Chris (who's in massage school) was rubbing my back for me. Hurt while he was doing it but I'm gonna have to admit I feel loads better now.

David and I took my sis lunch last night... as we were walking out we passed radiology.
Some guys started clapping and raising all sorts of hulabaloo, and david hollared back. So I walked into East Ante and introduced David. It wasn't until then that david realized that they all knew about him giving Freddy vs Jason a standing ovation. He turned bright red and all - it was cute.

My buddy r00's trying to decide on an os... or maybe he already has. I'd still like him to buy a mac. And I'm leaning towards becoming super computer nerd. Like... buying up all sorts of software and totally learning html and stuff. Sounds like a plan to me, as soon as I get another job. lol. May be never, eh?

::: posted by tinafish at 6:57 AM :::