Monday, August 11, 2003 :::

 

You know what I find really irritating?

Libel
a: A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.
b: The act of presenting such material to the public.

With that said...

I was talking to a certain doctor tonight... He was teasing me about the friends I have made here at the hospital, and somehow the conversation came to impressions I give. He said blah blah blah... and then, as a sort of compliment he was giving me... he said he was surprised to find out the kind of person I am. I didn't really understand what he meant by that so I asked - which I shouldn't have. He said... "C'mon Tina. A girl like you... not even I started talking to you because I thought you might have something interesting to say."
Now that was a slap in the face. I'm not that pretty, ya know? So then why would someone talk to me, assuming that I have nothing interesting to say?
Apparently the kind of impression I gave to him - and assuming he's right.. the kind of impression I give off in general - is that I'm an easy lay.
Thanks.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:29 AM :::