Saturday, September 27, 2003 :::

Gotta write another song...
 

lol. Yes, we did finally go to the fair. And I had sooooooo much fun! I ate sooo much and had such a great time!
Yes and the highlight of the day was when we saw this person dressed in this outfit... some sort of robot... it was great. The person who was in the outfit had these platform shoes on.. the end result was a larger-than-life cartoonish robot that stood... oh maybe 8 or 9 feet tall.
I had the deep fried Snickers bar. It was kind of disappointing. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but the whole deal just tasted like a Snickers that I had left out in my truck on a hot day. Very disappointed.
Oh and we only got on 2 rides. The first one was... a let down. Didn't even need the little restraint.
The second ride... well... I forget what it was called, but there's a good chunk of it that you spend upside down and spinning in circles. Now I had bought a showerhead (yes, I know it sounds like an odd thing to get at the fair) for one of the girls that I work with, and I had it in my sweater pocket. I also had some keys in my pocket too. I didn't want any of this to fall out so I kinda swiveled in my chair to where the restraint (that made a "V" over my chest) came to a rest directly above my sweater pocket, to insure that I wouldn't lose anything. haha. Now here's the funny part. Since I was swiveled... well the restraints are made to grab on to someone sitting straight. While we were spinning around in circles and upside down I started to fall out!!! I kinda hollared over at David, "I need my seatbelt!" He hollared something back about how he thought it was a cool ride too. lol. Guess he thought that I was just saying it was fun instead of saying that I was dangerously close to falling out. Now that I think about it I shouldn't have been so concerned since most likely my bodacious hips wouldn't have made it out. lol. So that was the last ride we rode.
Oh and someone noticed my shut up shut up shut up shirt! hehe.
We also saw Joan Jett and the Blackhearts in concert... and let me tell you she is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!! I totally love her... and I noticed tonight that she kinda reminds me of Bryan Adams.
Ok I've gotta get some work done now. That's what they pay me the big bucks for, ya know.
*rolling eyes*

::: posted by tinafish at 11:43 PM :::