Thursday, October 02, 2003 :::

*brr*
 

geez it's cold outside.. maybe 50 degrees or so. I sooo couldn't have made it through the night without Squish. So obviously I'm through with boycotting him. I'm still planning on getting him a little play pen, just I'm running kinda low on funds right now. That check I wrote for aj finally went through so I'm back with no money in my acct. It felt kinda good having money in my bank acct, even though I knew I couldn't use it. Guess it's a good thing that it cleared so there's no chance that I'll eat into his money.
I bought David these Oscar the Grouch house shoes... 2 days ago? I think that was it. I also got me some Cookie Monster house shoes and a PacMan tshirt. I bought all these buttons to put on my bag... but they looked really bad so I took them off. I bought Cliff this button that says "Gay by Nature, Fabulous by Choice" that I'm fairly certain he'll love.
Think I may head over to Aromas to study here in a few... I've got those 2 tests on Monday.
I didn't see David last night... He went off talking about priorities and all I could hear was my mother's voice echoing in my head, "You always have time for what you put first." So I got kinda tore up about that... I know it sounds dumb but for half a second I felt like he didn't really care about me. Then I guess he could hear me get bummed 'cause he went off saying stuff... and I know I made him feel bad. The last thing I want is for him to have to worry that if he doesn't spend every day with me that I'll leave. *sigh*
rofl.... Squishy's chasing his tail... cracks me up everytime he does that...
So yeah... I didn't get to chill with David last night. I ended up falling asleep maybe.. 10 minutes after yesterday's last post. And I woke up at maybe 0900 today. I'm thinking I'm gonna go back to sleep and get up around noon - I have to work tonight.
So anyway... Going back to bed now.

::: posted by tinafish at 10:12 AM :::