Saturday, October 25, 2003 :::

city-wide chest pain
 

gee it's been a busy night. Before I'd even been here an hour I'd already gotten 2 admits, a transfer, and another admit on the way.
busy busy busy.
I finally found the stuff to make a new necklace like the one Squishy busted. I had wanted to work on it tonight, but I dunno if I'm gonna get the chance. I'm supposed to interview David for my speech class. I've not even looked at the assignment but I've gotta do that tomorrow since he's always so busy.
I talked to him earlier - he said things are going well with his graphics project. I'm glad too; maybe we can do something aside from study this weekend. Not that I'm complaining, just that one of his favorite study spots has turned into a fairly popular gay gathering, and David gets hit on fairly often. Now I don't have anything against the "alternative lifestyles," but I am a ~very~ jealous person. It's kinda funny, really. I've obviously got some inner issues to be so jealous... And I've always thought it was ridiculous if say.. Say I was cheating on David, and David found out and was crazy peeved at the d00d I'd been cheating with. I've always thought that was ridiculous - he should be mad at me, ya know? So I dunno how to feel since I can't really be mad at the guys for trying, and I can't be mad at David 'cause I know he doesn't swing that way... But these guys, shouldn't they be a little more... respectful? I mean, I'm not gonna hit on a gay guy trying to convert him, ya know? Especially if he's got a boyfriend.
*shrug*
And I've got a paper due in English. I seriously need to look at that assignment. David kinda threw a fit (admit it hun, it was a little one) the other night (erm, morning?) when I showed up at his apt to print out a speech assignment. So it was *cough cough* 0500... At least I did get it done on time, and he got a fresh black ink cartridge out of it. And I didn't wake him up or anything, I mean, after he let me in... So anyway. He's kinda demanding that I start doing things sooner.

I added a calendar to my store.. 2 actually, but one was by accident. I'm gonna order them for my new room. I've decided to paint if Mountain Dew Green... with some purple thrown in for fun. Still undecided on the bathroom, though.
And I still don't have a plan for my new site!

Guess I'm gonna work on my necklace 'till med sheets print up...
And I have ~got~ to remember to finish coloring VeggieCake!

::: posted by tinafish at 1:02 AM :::