Friday, October 10, 2003 :::

gawd I'm broke!
 

so I'm seriously thinking about setting up a paypal donation thingy... don't think it'd really make a difference but I seriously need more cash. I'm gonna go get my inspecion sticker this morning for my truck. After that, if I'm awake enough, I'd like to go look for another job.
My nurse manager now, the same d00d who used to by my charge nurse, said that if I wanted to go back to full time that I could. Thing is, it's so so sooooooooo hard making the switch from being awake all day and then being awake all night. So I'm trying to find a part time job sometime during the day.
I don't want to wait tables or anything, so I'm kinda leaning towards working somewhere at a job kinda like the one I have now - sit in front of a comp and answer phones and such. I only have school on Mondays and Wednesdays, so I'm hoping maybe I can work something out.
I seriously need more cash though. I'd planned on using this refund check for stuff I want: a new phone, an ipod, a gym membership, new clothes, you know... stuff like that. But now it looks like I'll be saving at least $700 of it in case my financial aid for next semester doesn't work out. And I've gotta give David $500 since I'd rather pay him back and be broke than feel like I owe him. And he needs it now too. Things with his loans and stuff have kinda gone to hell so both he and I are getting concerned about how we're gonna pay for school.
My eye hurts. My left eye is kinda red and hurts when I blink. I'd go to my doctor's office but apparently they think I didn't pay them the last time I was there. I dunno why... I'm gonna have to go through my checkbook and find the carbon copy of that check to show them. It's kinda funny. I never use checks... I'm on the same checkbook now that I was using back around easter, when I was having all those nosebleeds and stuff.
I seriously hope I can get another job. Just something part time, to bring in an extra couple of hundred dollars. I guess I shouldn't really care what I do, since most likely I won't have this same class schedule next semester so I'll be quitting around the time the Spring Semester starts.
I told one of the secretaries here that I'd work for her on Monday night - only 4 hours but still that's a little extra cash.
*sigh*
And I'm depressed too. My ex kinda laid out the question... asking if I still love him. What a ridiculous question. Of course I love him. Love doesn't go away. Seems kinda funny he should ask. Of all people I thought he understood that. I dunno if David understands that. I think maybe he feels a little threatened by all this that's going on. There's a reason that my ex and I aren't together anymore, so I dunno why he's worried. And on the other hand I sure never meant to hurt my ex. *sigh* I'm just so torn btwn still wanting what's best for him and then trying to be happy myself. I've never been so happy as now that I am with David.

I've sat here staring at that last sentence for a few minutes. It's the truth.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:36 AM :::