Wednesday, October 08, 2003 :::

I raped it! (my history test)
 

ok not really, but I didn't fail.
I got a 76. I know this seems really low... but seeing as how I thought I'd been "violated" I think it's pretty darn good!
I'm still waiting on results for my other tests. I slept in today so I only made it to one of my classes. *sigh*
Oh and my refund check came in today. We stopped by the business office so AJ could ask about his. So since we were there I asked about mine too. And it was there! *stoked* Poor AJ, though. His loan check won't be coming in for another week or so. Poor me too, for that matter. I've not seen much gas money. I'm not sure this whole carpool thing was that great of an idea. So far all that's happened is he's put a little gas every other year! It has crossed my mind to just start leaving him in Lubbock if he doesn't start coughing up some madd scrilla. I'd feel bad, sure... but the deal was that I'd take him with me if he paid for gas.
So enough about that. Fixing to go to Daybreak to start studying. My history teacher man... the spawn of satan.
*sigh*

::: posted by tinafish at 7:40 PM :::