Wednesday, October 01, 2003 :::

Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God
 

yeah... that's how I feel. *sigh*

Had 2 tests today and talked to BoB too. And I didn't get much sleep either - couldn't find my sister all night long.

Dunno what's gonna happen with BoB. David said he's not concerned... but sometimes I think he's not telling the entire truth when he says that. I dunno... I mean, there is some definite tension btwn BoB and me.... Just I dunno.
*sigh*

Well I'm too tired to really say much just yet... chances are I'm gonna go to walmart here in a bit and buy Squishy a child's play pen so that he'll stop chewing up my stuff! Did I mention that he chewed through my phone cord? *grr*
So yes I'm going to try putting him in a play pen while I'm gone. Godwilling he won't chew through that too.
*sigh*

::: posted by tinafish at 4:40 PM :::