Friday, October 31, 2003 :::

so where's the beef?!?
 

I "made" dinner tonight. Cake and ice cream and mt dew. mmmmmmm....

Oh! My truck broke again today. It was kinda funny - I called a friend of mine that I haven't talked to lately to gimme a ride to david's. And just a couple of days ago I'd been giving my truck props for surving another accident unscathed.
I was coming off the loop onto the spur on my way to David's house. There was a car, a truck, me, and another car all coming off the loop going... oh about 70 mph. The traffic on the spur is supposed to yeild to us but for some reason this car decided to mosy on out in front of that first car. So we all brake like madd. And I come maybe... 4 inches from hitting the truck in front of me, and the car behind me gives me a bump. So we all get out and look at what happened and stuff... the car that hit me lost his bumper and got all jacked up. My truck - nothing. So she's still got a little life in her yet.
Anyway.. gonna talk to cliff now...

::: posted by tinafish at 1:31 AM :::