Wednesday, November 19, 2003 :::

hungry
 

well I'm sitting here blogging when I should be doing my homework. I didn't do it last night (big surprise) 'cause David had tempted me with going out on a date. We didn't (who'd have guessed?). We ended up staying home, watching tv, and going to bed early.
As I mentioned last night I talked to my ex. That's always interesting. I feel that I may have... overstepped my boundries in our newfound friendship. Just we're both always walking on eggshells. It's not like I don't want him to move on and be happy and find a new girlfriend. I do. I really do. Just I was so shocked to hear him say that last night. *sigh*
Anyhow. I'm going to do my best to stay out of his business.

My stomach hurts. Too much Pez on an empty stomach. I want Chinese food. Maybe I can talk David into us playing a normal couple and going out for some Teriyaki Chicken... ooh! maybe I can convince him to have sushi!
*salivating*

::: posted by tinafish at 11:10 AM :::