Saturday, December 06, 2003 :::

I need a best friend.
 

So David is studying again tonight. Big surprise.
I don't mean that in a bad way... Just I'm kinda worried about us sometimes. We don't spend very much time together. Well that's a lie. We spend a good amount of time together. I mean... I'm usually there with him when he's studying, assumming I haven't fallen asleep.
Just I was talking to one of my best friends a while back. He'd just dumped the chick he'd been seeing 'cause she didn't know anything about him. And they were living together. I feel sometimes that David and I are kinda like that. I mean... I love spending time with him... just... I dunno. I'm getting to feeling sorry for myself I guess. He's a great guy and I know he's gotta do homework and stuff so he can graduate. Just I feel kinda... neglected? insecure?
*sigh*
Well I talked to him about it... he said not to worry and that in a week he'll be done for the semester and we can chill together 'till I get sick of him.
I'm hoping to make a trip to Houston.

So anyway...
These are some pics of David's apt... of various things and of the decorating I've been doing.
Here we go!




Me and Squishy! This may become a Christmas greeting card!







Me and David and the dogs...







Another of us with the dogs...







Lucky is ~not~ happy to be here!







here's the tree I've been raving about! and pay no attention to that ugly star. We're gonna get a new one.







Here's a pic with no flash so you can see the lights!







And none of these presents are for me... *sniff sniff*







here's another angle... those candy canes are for the dogs...







And here's a no-flash of that awesome little snow man!







The stockings







hehe... no comment...







Yay! Ducks!!
















here's his steam vac that I broke... *sigh*







And this is David's extensive collection of tools. Oh wait... those are all mine....







and one last pic of my little man!







and that's all for now!

::: posted by tinafish at 1:27 AM :::