Wednesday, December 10, 2003 :::

I was in a coma! (practically)
 

I got home from school yesterday a little earlier than usual. I was kinda tired so I thought I'd take a nap for a couple of hours, then get up and go study with david.
pft.
I was asleep for about 21 hours.
*shocked*
I went to bed at about 1700 yesterday and woke up at about 1400 today!
So I didn't study. Apparently I woke up somewherea around midnight and called to tell him I wasn't going. lol. He had opted out of ihop and was at home doing laundry when I called.
So I rolled over and went back to sleep.
When I got up this afternoon I chilled with my dad for a couple of hours - just talking and stuff. Then my sis woke up at about 1600, and since we both had wanted to go to the mall we decided to go together.
Oh gawd that was my first mistake.
We were at the mall from 1700 to 2100 and spent about $400.
On the bright side, I've got some pretty neat clothes now. I ran out of money and had to put this ~awesome~ jacket on layaway. And I need some new shoes. I saw these sketchers I thought were pretty cool. I'm gonna go back and get them as soon as I can afford to. I guess I could always pull money from savings, but that'd kinda defeat the purpose of having a savings account, wouldn't it. lol.

I'm working on the Christmas card right now. I'm gonna do 2. One of me and Squishy, and one of me, David, Lucky, and Squishy. It's going all right. I'm using freehand as my image editor. I guess I could use photoshop... but freehand's already here in my dock, ya know?
lol.
I'm sooooo lazy.

Anyway. I've got a take home test that's due tomorrow, so I better get started.

And David! Keep the carols off my blog!!!!
*grr*

::: posted by tinafish at 12:29 AM :::