Thursday, December 18, 2003 :::

movies and burgers
 

so instead of going to watch lotr we rented some movies, had some burgers, and invited some of david's friends over. Only one showed up - the rest went out on the town to celebrate the end of the semester. I feel bad about that. I'm almost certain that if it wasn't for me David'd be out there celbrating too. But I mean.... I dunno.... if he wanted to go he would. He's such an old man sometimes. Like he couldn't hardly make it through all of Bad Boys II.

Squishy had a doctor's appointment this afternoon that I slept through. I hope they don't charge me for not keeping the appointment. My poor little man - he's still got that rash on his shoulder. Guess I'll take him tomorrow sometime. I gave him a bath this afternoon when I got home from school. He's all smelling good now and his fur's all super soft. He's very cute you know.

Christmas is almost here and I've not gotten all of David's gifts yet! *grr* I have ~got~ to get that taken care of by Friday, since he starts his vacation on Monday. He offered to go out for a while whenever I get all of it taken care of so I can set it up without him seeing. Thought that was really sweet of him. I really would like to get this all taken care of this week, though. Can't believe how quickly Christmas always manages to sneak up on me. And i honestly thought this year I'd at least be ready for it since I started Christmas shopping back in September.

*yawn*

I updated my dressing room at davidsbridal.com again. I just today figured out what dresses my girlfriend had wanted me to be looking at. So I feel kinda dumb, but at least now I ~finally~ know what she's talking about.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:17 AM :::