Saturday, January 17, 2004 :::

good eatin'
 

My buddy Lus made a big pot of chicken soup for the radiology dept, and since I'm so incredibly awesome he called up to my floor and invited me. It was some good stuff, d00d. mmmm... And he made garlic bread too!
On a totally different note, I'm gonna rag on my boss. Apparently he hired new secretaries since we lost all on 3-11 and I didn't wanna change shifts. So there are these 2 girls wearing scrubs walking around the floor from about 0630 to 0720. I'd never seen them before, and I didn't know who they were. So I didn't say anything since they seemed to be amusing themselves with the soda machines. *rolling eyes* They came back and forth for abouut 6 rounds 'till I guess the machine ran out of syrup 'cause one of the girls was like, "it's gross!" Anyway... these two girls were the stereotypical hispanics. One had colored her hair black, the other that caramel color Mexican women like so much... and they had cut slits on their scrub pants to make it so you can't hardly see their shoes.
Debra, my relief this morning, said something like "teenagers" when I asked who they were. She told me they're the new secretaries. Ugh.
And I was 19 when I started working there - but I got trashed all over the place. Not saying I want them to get trashed (at least not at work), but it's a bit much how they've been acting so far.

::: posted by tinafish at 8:23 AM :::