Monday, January 19, 2004 :::

insomnia?
 

So I'm still awake. I was up last night jacking with some images, chatting, and watching tv. I did manage to remember to go get my tb test read, so I went by the hospital this morning. I stayed about an hour longer than I had expected to since I stopped by radiology to see who was working and ended up shooting the bull for quite a while. Then I went home. For Certain Reasons I then decided to go to walmart. I bought a tshirt, some jeans, these awesome little kid style unmentionables, and food. I bought loads of food. I took a pic of the freezer a few mins ago so I'll most likely post it up here.
David's ipod came in earlier. He decided on getting "Mr. Grumpy Gills" engraved on the back. We're both pretty stoked about it. I sure wish my ipod was working. We've still not managed to go drop the box at airborne express to get it shipped to apple. I'm hoping today's the day we'll do it.
David's got the day off from both work and school due to holiday. I'm guessing we're gonna head to some coffeeshop so he can study. Either I'll read Che or maybe keep working on those images. They're for fishykisses.com only I'm using photoshop (which I've never used before) so it's taking me ages to do anything with it.
David's still drawing a lot. He's also making loads of changes to his site, so visit if you get the chance. He made this drawing last night, based on something by AppleGeeks... I kinda made a small change to reflect how I feel about the current title of his page ("women are good for cleaning").





(I accidently deleted the black outline; his looks better than this)
Let's all keep in mind that last time he asked me to clean (when we took the christmas tree out) I threw the broom over the balcony. Is he trying to tell me something? Or is he just being a turd?

I think he's just being a turd.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:49 AM :::