Sunday, February 29, 2004 :::

2 out of 24
 

I'm here at hastings staring at David while he does his mythology homework. I just finished my history assignment, and this marks only the second chapter out of the last 24 we've covered in class that I have actually done the assignment. Usually I just wing it, but since I did so badly on my first test I've actually gotta study to be sure I do well on the next one. So I did my assignment.
David's pretty much decided on an apt. I had this dream about it - how I'm supposed to make sure he gets the apt w/ a garage, and how I'm supposed to help him pay for it. I'm not sure why, but I do feel it's about time I contributed something more than just my presence.
lol.
My philosophy teacher already handed out our next test. I haven't been keeping up in that class either, so I guess I ought to read all the essays. It's a bit... overwhelming. There's so much that I'm behind in, and this time I've actually got to catch up in all of them. I've been handling it pretty well, I think. I finished reading the novel that my gov't teacher has been quizzing us on, and then I gave it to my friend Lus to read. I get the feeling it's something he'd enjoy. I also just finished the history assignment, for Monday anyway. I'll have more work to do for Wednesday, but I'm ~really~ not in the mood to read about it right now. I also need to officially drop my wieight lifing class. I need to read my philosophy book and somehow manage to produce 10 pages of my work for this test. I also need to study for my micro lab test. Or my micro lecture test. One or the other... most likely the lecture test. Or maybe not at all, depending on how I feel when it comes time to actually do the studying. I also need to play catch up in chem. Since David got me the uber cool anniv gift all I've done in there is watch star trek movies.
I'm also taking a different approach in my history class, since her tests are by far the hardest I'll be taking this semester. I've decided to stop using my laptop, for this test at least.
**talking to david for a bit**
Ok so anyway...
Yeah, no laptop in history for this test. Gonna sit there and listen to her lecture and stuff.
Suddenly I have no desire to type anything else.

::: posted by tinafish at 10:02 PM :::