Tuesday, February 03, 2004 :::

can't sleep clowns will eat me
 

not really. David put some fishsticks in the oven, so that's the reason I'm not asleep already. For some reason I've been really sleepy lately, just wanting to sleep all the time... seems like I can't function well on less than 12 hours of sleep.
Guess I'm getting old. I remember in high school 4 hours of sleep seemed like too much.
I've gone from "I can sleep when I'm dead" to "Take me home - I'm going to bed."
*yawn*
I really should be doing hmwrk instead of sleeping. I've got a couple of quizzes tomorrow and I'm just not gonna study for them.
*sigh*
not that I haven't tried. We went to DayBreak earlier, but apparently it was field day or something 'cause we hadn't been there 10 minutes when the place was attacked by high school students. Maybe college freshmen.... I dunno.
So we left @ 2200, instead of the 2400 we had originally planned.
Ooh! fishsticks are done!
*salivating*

::: posted by tinafish at 10:03 PM :::