Monday, February 09, 2004 :::

heroes in a half shell
 

We watched The Last Samauri. It was pretty good, only Tom Cruise was in it. And the ending was dumb. Overall, though, it was a good movie.
David had wanted to watch Barber Shop 2, but I'd rather not. I wanted to watch... I don't remember. Torque I think. So we ended up watching The Last Samauri.
His friends Sam, Raul, and the ever popular F1 (mentioned in a previous post) went with us. Now we're back at his apt playing video games. Well, only 3 of us; Sam & Raul left right after the movie.
So I guess at some point I'm gonna really have to bust ass to get my philo test done. I've not been keeping up with the reading so I'm kinda not looking forward to it.
*yawn*
Maybe I'll just get some sleep and worry about the philo test in the morning.
Also, I skipped Chem today... David'll kill me if he finds out (lucky for me he doesn't read my blog. lol!) but if he asks I'm gonna end up being the loser I am and 'fessing up.
My dad fixed my blinker earlier. He changed the oil yesterday and noticed that my right back blinker was out so he was working on that. It kinda kills me how he went through all the trouble of teaching me how to do so many things on my truck, but still for something as small as a blinker being out or changing my oil or changing my tire.... he still makes it so I can't do it without him. Maybe, since he's getting on in years... maybe he's concerned about being useful? I dunno. He's my father and I love him, only... The last time I was putting a new faucet in the bathroom sink, he stood there and just made kinda useless comments - like he wasn't sure I could do it myself.
*shrug*
Oh well. When it comes to my parents I gave up ages ago on trying to understand them. I'm sure he's got his reasons.
*yawn*
Going to bed now.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:52 PM :::