Sunday, February 22, 2004 :::

it was a long hard day
 

not really. I mean, it was long, but not hard. I'm just more tired than I'd like.
I just got here... so I'm only an hour and a half late for work.
*sigh*
I saw David's car for the first time this morning when I pulled up. I could have sworn it was green - olive green even. Or at least some drab green. It's a nice looking car - as nice as cars go, I guess. I don't really like it, and he got kinda upset 'cause I wasn't all stoked about it... I'm not sure why he's so concerned about what I think of it anyway. I'm not the one who's gonna be driving it. As long as he likes it, that's what matters. I can understand that he'd like my support and all, but I think he should listen a little more to himself than to me or his friends. I mean, I know he thinks trucks are dumb, but there's no way I'll ever voluntarily buy a car. My next vehicle will either be an envoy, a superduty ford, or mabye a suburban... and my dream car is an H1. But any-way; back to the story about the color of the car. Turns out it's blue. Maybe teal. But definetly more blue than green. And no way is it olive green. I dunno what I was thinking this morning. In my defense, my stomach was giving me hell this past morning. Apparently I shouldn't eat 2 boxes of Somoas and half a box of Thinmints all at once.
*shaking head*
I used to eat more - tear through all my cookies in one sitting. But oh man did those cookies kick my ass this morning.
*cringing*
After I drug him out of bed to open his gift we went to lunch at Santa Fe (where I had the ~awesome~ queso!). Then we went home for a bit... so I could blow my nose & check to see what's showing at the theatre.
We were fixing to leave whenever his friend William showed up. It was kinda funny 'cause we were fixing to leave, so he showed up just in time.
We stopped by the theatre and ended up getting tickets for The Butterfly Effect. I was ~not~ a happy camper. Then we went by the sprint store so david could get a new phone, since the one I ran over is working for crap now.
Went home so I could shower before work. David & William played video games 'till I was ready. We stopped by the mall for a bit then went to the movie.
I didn't like it. I mean, it's a good movie... just I didn't like it. Not my scene, ya know?
Then we went back home... I decided to be late to work since I hadn't slept much and was feeling like crap. So I slept in 'till 2320 or so... ended up getting here at ~ 0015. Computers were down when I got here and will be for the next 12 hours. And I'm supposed to ort the new girl.
*rolling eyes*

::: posted by tinafish at 12:47 AM :::