Friday, February 20, 2004 :::

it's true
 

my boss quit. transferred, really. To another floor.
WTF?!?!

Now my boss is this d00d named Craig, who's nm for S8.

There's another sec on nights now. I just had to explain to her how to stuff charts.
WTF ya know?

So tomorrow's the big day.
Nicc shipped me the package this past evening, so it should be here sometime this morning. Hopefully I can get it wrapped and stuff for David.
We're gonna spend the morning at the Pancake Festival here in town. I'm also gonna try to get him to go to Sante Fe for lunch or dinner. I sure liked that queso.
*salivating*

I got in a fight w/ Lucky this afternoon. He was under the coffeetable w/ the bone I had bought him.... yesterday? Yeah, I think it was yesterday that I took Squishy to the vet. So anyway... he was under there and then I happened to put my feet under there... and so he grabbed hold of my boot. With my other foot I tried to kinda push his head off, but then he turned and grabbed that boot.
I'm just glad I was wearing boots; I didn't feel a thing. If I had been wearing sneakers, I probably would've been a lot rougher in trying to get his head off my foot.

Guess I'll work on some hmwrk. My attendence was so spotty this past week so now I've got a load of catching up to do.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:35 AM :::