Thursday, February 26, 2004 :::

my "better half"
 

David is a good guy, and I love him.
You might have noticed I took his link down. Lots of stuff that goes up on his page is.... in my opinion... vulgar.
It's not something I'd like to be associated with.
I do love him, though. We got in a big fight last night. We're both so... different. We have nothing in common. We don't listen to the same kind of music, we don't enjoy the same type of movies, we don't approach school in the same way... we're just... not compatable.
And yet, here we are.
*sigh*
And I'm gonna stay here.
I will learn to not take things the things he says or does so personally.
Just... I dunno. *shaking head* I'm still crying in the shower over stuff that means nothing to anyone but me.

Guess I'll start working now. Hadn't really been in the mood since I got here.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:23 PM :::