Monday, February 02, 2004 :::

only every other memory
 

I played video games with my friend DF today. We had loads of fun. Time always goes by so fast when I'm playing games with him.
My ex called me a few days ago. He said he talked to my brother. I dunno - I think that's kinda weird.
I miss him some. Well. It's true. I miss how he used to call me and leave messages of him singing some song that came on the radio just 'cause it reminded him of me.
David doesn't do that kind of thing. I mean, we see each other all the time, so I guess he shouldn't need to. Just there's nothing that makes my day quite like getting an email from him, or a phone call, or something... just to say hi... or that he loves me...
Our anniv is coming up. I've been meaning to ask Niccalo' if he's gotten any updates about the gift.
David's not really used any of the gifts I gave him for his bday or vday. So I took the liberty of ordering him a couple of other things I'm hoping he'll like.
Anyway. I'm gonna put a load in the wash now, then hopefully get some sleep. I think I have a philo test in the morning...
*uber stressed*
hahaha... not really!

::: posted by tinafish at 10:27 PM :::