Friday, February 20, 2004 :::

the package has yet to arrive
 

eek!

Some minor modifications to the blog. I changed pics of Squishy... changed the icons for the messengers here on the left... Got rid of Tinkerbell and put in a pic of me. Like it says, I'm thinking I'll change the pic up there every so often. I made the pic wider than the tinkerbell one... so then I had to go and make the text area smaller.... I'm not sure if I like it... may be changing the pic on there pretty soon. I'd really like some sort of thumbnail code that would just show a thumbnail of the pic and then you can click on it to see the full size image... Think I'll try ripping that off of somewhere.
I'm working on a button for my store....
& ~anxiously~ waiting for the UPS guy!

::: posted by tinafish at 3:54 PM :::