Tuesday, February 24, 2004 :::

reading Nicc's archives again...
 

Well David's at Daybreak (no surprise) and I'm bored (still no surprise).
So I went back to reading Nicc's archives (I was doing that at work Saturday night).
Here's his first mention of me:

SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Okay everyone has one of those days where the body decides to tell the mind where to go and how to get there. Well yesturday was my day. I came home from work pretty tired, and actually a tad more tired than I had in recent days. Mostly I think because of the fact that I have been putting insane hours in at work, but it's all for a good cause. Money. Well Yesturday I came home and I went to bed right away, 8:30 AM (EST) I never go to bed at 8:30 usually it's 9, 9:30, 10, 11. 11 is usually my latest unless I have some running around to do or I just can't sleep (i.e. today I had to go to the Dentist's (sadist's) office and well they tortured me). So anyways I went to bed at 8:30 slept til 2 (
in Lubbock that's like Noon Angel, in Fresno that's like 11 Kym, in case the two of you were wondering) when the wife decided to wake me up to Lonestar's "I'm Amazed by You" Which in itself is one of my favorite songs, but not at 2pm when I'm sleeping. So I was pleasent, knowing she didn't mean it, and I asked her to turn it down. Didn't work I was awake for the day, YEAH RIGHT! I was up til about 4, nodded off again, woke up for about 20 min and then I crashed till 11PM (minus the 2 hours and 20 min I was awake, I slept for 12 long hours!) . That's right I slept ALLLLLLLL day! And you know what, I could have gone back to sleep for the better part of that night. I was so gone even heading into work I'm surprised I made it there.

Note: Today is the Anniversary of the Day Jennifer and I first met (well more like got to know each other better I met her for like 10 min one time before then).

posted by Nicc | 8/4/2003 11:51:44 AM


Also that one strip from little gamers that I had posted up here a while back... well Nicc had it "dedicated to his wife" at one point aaaages ago. lol.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:12 PM :::