Monday, February 09, 2004 :::

*scared outta my mind*
 

I have ~got~ to stop watching xfiles alone!
*holding both squishy and lucky*
At least Hercules is on next.

On a lighter note... or maybe not lighter.... On a different note, David and I had a talk last night. It was... excrutiating. I think sometimes I'm more trouble for him than I'm worth.
I wish I knew what he was thinking.
*sigh*
And can you believe he doesn't want to study tonight? When I finally think I know what we'll be doing for the next week, month, year... he goes and throws me a curve like that.
He wants to go look at cars and maybe watch a movie.
dunno if there's anything worth watching, though. And I'd still rather play some tekken or soul calibur, or ninja turtles. lol.

I talked to a friend of mine from high school last night. I hadn't talked to him in aaaages. It was good catching up.

Oh!!! I'm afraid!

::: posted by tinafish at 3:01 PM :::