Monday, February 23, 2004 :::

The Ships of Star Trek
 

take this quiz!!!
I got 9 out of 10 right.
.oO(I could have sworn the Defiant has shielded armor!)
lol.

So anyway... we went to see 50 First Dates last night. I was kinda concerned it was a chick-flick but nicc said some really good things about it, along w/ my buddy forsaken last night. So David & I went to watch it.
And it was a chick-flick
*shaking head*
It wasn't bad, though. Not as funny as the guys had made it out to be. But the d00d adam sandler plays is a real sweetie. wish I had an awesome bf like that. lol. David's not a patient person. He'd have given up on the first day.

I just finished taking a couple of tests. I did ~really~ bad on both of them. I guess I turned my alarm off this morning so I didn't get up in time to study... On top of not studying I hadn't been in class for more than a week since I was sick all last week. I only answered 2 of the 6 essay questions on my history test, and I didn't even know where the stuff on the map was. I better study for the next test in both those classes. Lord knows I need to do well to bring these grades up.
*sigh*
I missed my PE class, so looks like I'll be dropping it.
*shaking head*
And this guy I know was talking about some new legislation where you still have to pay $300 for classes you drop. Guess I should look into that.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:33 PM :::