Wednesday, March 10, 2004 :::

F1 and F2
 

I made that post last night at Aromas. I'd meant to really blog, but I was sitting at the same table as F1 and F2. David was sitting directly behind me with Chris at a different table. I was really glad I sat with the guys and not w/ the bf & the sidekick. They can be ~so~ boring.
Thing is, F1 has a really funny way of not hearing what you're saying. He always ends up asking something like, "what about my breast?" His little brother, F2, is a good guy. Out of all three of the bros, F1 is the really funny one, F2 is the cool one (someone who I'd choose to be a friend), and F3 (their older brother) is just too serious. But I like them all a lot. They're some really good guys.
We spent the evening talking about a few odd topics... we talked about commercials, infommercials, tea, pajamas, studying habits, david's new car, david's computer, squishy chewing things up... just real random things. When we were talking about squishy chewing things up I mentioned the power cords (both mine & david's), the ethernet cord, the firewire cable, and also his sock fetish. F1 went on to talk about his dog, and how she likes socks too. Then he says something like, "But you know what she ~really~ likes?" Now you never can tell what he's gonna say... he's a really smart guy just sometimes I wonder what he's thinking... So he says, "She likes to go into F2's room and get his underwear." F2 is like, "what did you just say????" and turns red. F1 keeps talking about it for the next few minutes. I'm sitting there just laughing and laughing and laughing - I couldn't hardly breath I was laughing so hard. Poor F2, though. He's got the whole 'cool' persona going on... that just made my day. A few other things happened, but nothing that compared to that.
That was the highlight of the evening.
Also, I'm really glad david dragged me to go study with him. I hadn't planned on starting on my philo test 'till Wed night or Thurs morning. I wouldn't have found out I'd lost my copy of the exam 'till too late to ask for another copy.
Speaking of which... My Philo teacher just responded to my email - there's no class tomorrow!
*uber stoked*
So anyway... I've got that chem test here in a few so I better start looking at it.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:53 AM :::