Sunday, March 21, 2004 :::

it's party time!
 

View my Moblog for pics!

David forgot to take the camera so we ended up taking pics w/ our phones! It was aweful!
Some people from work were there... We had a good time.
David beat me at air hockey, then my nephew beat him... then I beat my nephew... then my nephew beat me... then I beat my nephew... then my nephew beat my sister... it was great.
My mom was in town for a bit... she stopped by. Turns out a cousin of my was found dead. Rather complicated story, really.
After the party we went by David's mom's to take her and her husband some cake... we stayed there for an hour or so just chatting.
Then we stopped by David's office to set up some stuff for tomorrow. I took some pics of some displays I saw there.
I'm gonna go to sleep now.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:38 PM :::