Wednesday, March 17, 2004 :::

/me yawns
 

so I'm still awake. I just finished going through my favorites (I started this afternoon but got sidetracked when my sis came by) and I'm gonna C&V something off Nicc's blog here after my spiel.
BoB is calling me everyday - that's more than he called when we were dating. I don't find it annoying, just he's so concerned about breaking this newfound friendship of ours that he's calling everyday and worrying that I'm mad or something.
One of my best friends - Mike - called me today. I hadn't talked to him in a week or so... but things are still good btwn us. I hope someday BoB can have that sort of familiarity w/ me.
My sis came by and we played video games for a couple of hours. We played some Soul Calibur 2 & Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. When it comes down to it we're both Tekken fans, though. We're both pretty bummed about the broken Tekken Tag game. The kids are coming into town this weekend... Pabs is gonna have a bday party on the 21st.
Also, Squishy will be 1 on the 24th. I'm planning a bday party for him... I'm probably gonna have it at the park in front of my house or maybe at David's. It'd be awesome if I could get a cake made for him that he could eat. I'm not sure what I'm gonna get him.
So anyway. Here's the C&V:

Bill did it so I'm doing it too, because he's one of the cool kids, and they're all doing it too...

Firsts and Lasts.

FIRSTS
First job: My first real job was tech support for msn. I did some modeling bits before, though.
First screen name: LaGoose27 - and that's what I still use
First self purchased CD: I remember my brother took me to buy my first cd - Dwight Yoakum, Just Lookin' For a Hit
First piercing/tattoo: my ears done.. repeatedly over the years
First true love: BoB
First enemy: Chrissy C. (I remember her full name but I'm sure that just wouldn't be nice)

LASTS
Last big car ride: to Houston over Christmas Vacation
Last kiss: a few mins ago
Last library book checked out: I have ~no~ idea
Last movie seen: we just watched About Schmidt
Last beverage drank: Water
Last food consumed: Tyson's Honey BBQ Buffalo Wings
Last phone call: home: BoB; work: Dr. Overlie (funny how I remember that)
Last CD played: Eminem Show
Last annoyance: Squishy & Lucky have not been getting along lately
Last pop drank: Pepsi!!!
Last ice cream eaten: Pistacchio Almond
Last time scolded: I'm sure it was today
Last shirt worn: a red cookie monster tshirt

I....
I AM: awake
I WANT: Slim in 6
I HAVE: a mac
I WISH: my life had a purpose
I HATE: cleaning
I FEAR: close-minded people
I HEAR: the Xfiles theme song & David typing
I SEARCH: for Timbuk2 sleeves
I WONDER: what side Heisenberg was really on
I REGRET: not staying on target
I LOVE: David
I ALWAYS: procrastinate
I AM NOT: in shape
I DANCE: with myself *singing*
I SING: now!
I CRY: when I hurt

YES or NO:
YOU KEEP A DIARY: I blog
YOU LIKE TO COOK: shrimp
YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU HAVE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE: no one knows everything about me

DO YOU...?
HAVE A CRUSH: no
WANT TO GET MARRIED: yes
GET MOTION SICKNESS: no
THINK YOURE A HEALTH FREAK: rofl. 'fraid not
CURRENT HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYE COLOR: Brown
BIRTHPLACE: Galveston, TX

FAVORITES
NUMBER: 27
COLOR: purple
DAY: Saturday
MONTH: May
SONG(S): Bitch, Meredith Brooks; Dream On, Eminem; Pictures of You, The Cure; Helm's Place, Billy McLaughlin; Sunglasses at Night, Corey Hart; Just Another Day in Paradise, Phil Vassar; Sinner, Drowning Pool; and a few more...
SEASON: summer
DRINK: Mountain Dew

PREFERENCES
CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT: cuddle
CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE: hot chocolate
MILK, DARK OR WHITE CHOCOLATE: milk
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE: Chocolate

IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED? yeah
HELPED SOMEONE? yeah
BOUGHT SOMETHING? yeah
GOTTEN SICK? nope
GONE TO THE MOVIES? no
SAID 'i love you'?: yes
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: I emailed a real letter...
TALKED TO AN EX?: yeah
MISSED AN EX?: no
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL?: I'm blogging now
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: yeah
MISSED SOMEONE? yeah
HUGGED SOMEONE? yeah
MADE A GIRL MOAN? um... no.

So anyway... gonna chat w/ nicc now.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:55 AM :::