Thursday, March 18, 2004 :::

Squishy is sick!
 

Oh no! My Squishy Wishy is having some sort of allergic reaction!
A couple nights ago we noticed he had some bumps on his little nose! Only thing - it was after midnight when we noticed. I decided if he was still like that in the morning I'd take him to the doc. It was gone by morning.
Then this morning when I woke up he had bumps on the sides of his little cheeks and lips and stuff. I called the vet to make an appt then took a shower.
When I got out of the shower the bumps on his face were mostly gone but he had bumps all over his little body!
So I ended up being a walk-in 'cause I didn't wait for the time I scheduled his appt.
The vet gave him a shot of benadryl so he's fine now, only I wish I knew what he was reacting to.
A couple of weeks ago david was getting hives - we decided from the laundry detergent he uses.

So anyway... My dad's gonna bring David's dryer over here in a few... my sis is here and we're watching The Incredible Hulk - the old tv series.
Ooh! David's here for lunch!

::: posted by tinafish at 12:36 PM :::