Monday, April 05, 2004 :::

and so it begins... again...
 

I'm getting depressed.
I failed my gov't test today. I got a 69. While that is about 20 points higher than my last exam, it still makes me sad. I studied for that test. It makes me feel... useless. All the cases just got so jumbled in my head. *sigh* Because of that test I ~bombed~ I now have to make at least a B on my next test (the final, mind you).
On top of that I was looking at my degree plan. I was wrong about how many classes I'm short for the BSN prog at Tech. I still need to take Statistics, A& P I, A&P II, Nutrition, and a Visual/Performing Arts class. Oh and get this - I've got a little more than 30 hours that I'm never gonna use.
I was gonna try and take Photography over the summer, but the 2 classes SPC was offering were cancelled.
It would have been a stretch anyway. I'm too broke to really try to go to school this summer.
On the brighter side... I did fairly well on the History exam I took last Wednesday. I would have had a B, except for some reason I though California was east. *blushing* Check my Moblog for a couple of pics.
Guess I'll go back to working on my philo test...

::: posted by tinafish at 3:27 PM :::