Saturday, April 03, 2004 :::

a bachelor's party... and I'm not invited!
 

So david's at a bachelor's party right now. And I wasn't invited. I wasn't invited to the bachelorette party either.
It's kind of odd.
Then again, the couple getting married aren't my friends - they're david's.

I've been to a couple of bachelor's parties. I'm usually 'one of the guys' so I end up getting invited. I like it better that way. It's always so awkward to be around girls... they can be so prissy.

I'm watching Merlin and The Emporer's New Groove.
The Emporer's New Groove is one of my favorite movies. David and I are always alluding to the whole speaking squirrel thing. It's great.

Oooh we ate at Quiznos today! And then we went to Drumgoole's and had a Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Mmmmmmm it was ~absolutely~ delicious. We were joking at Quiznos that he rented the entire restaurant because we were the only people in there. At Drumgoole's we were alone for the first few mins, then other people came in. He's not really that romantic.
lol.
But oh man that sub sandwich I had - the Mesquite Chicken w/ Bacon - oh it was ~so~ good!
And the smoothie and Drumgoole's - I had a food orgasm!
lol.
ok I'm gonna go back to watching tv.

::: posted by tinafish at 8:50 PM :::