Wednesday, April 21, 2004 :::

Eternal Sunshine...
 

we finally saw it... um... monday? I think it was monday... or... well... no telling, really.
Just the two of us.

We thought up the idea for a www.ninjaturdles.com and it's gonna be a spoof of ninja turtles.
AJ thought up the idea for Michaelangelo to have dung-chucks!!!
It's gonna be great... if we ever get it up and running.

Back when I made that last post... I was...
Suffocating. I felt like the walls of this apt were closing in on me. Like my skin was 2 sizes too small. I couldn't breathe. I wanted to drop all my classes, pack all my clothes, and get the hell outta here. I was gonna charge a tank of gas and drive until my truck was empty.
I talked to my sis... she was "supportive" of whatever I decided to do.
I opened all the windows... but the dogs kept barking at passing cars. I closed them all and then sat on the balcony for about half an hour. I was a bit uncomfortable, so I went downstairs and sat on my tailgate. I was out there for about 2 hours, just staring at the stars.
It calmed me down a lot.
Afterwards I took a hot bath and then went to bed.
I felt loads better in the morning.

Oh! I shipped the G3 yesterday! It was ~loads~ easier than I had expected it to be.
Only I'm back to being bummed... Apple released new iBooks... again.
So now I wanna sell this one and buy a new one... again.
lol.
When will this end?!?

::: posted by tinafish at 3:30 PM :::