Saturday, April 17, 2004 :::

phew!
 

I just finished vacuuming the living room & dining room. And I rearranged the furniture... again.
I'm tired. And sweaty.
All the windows are open and I ~love~ it!
I love open windows.
Back home... one of the walls of my bedroom was a sliding door... I used to sleep with it open & a fan on.
I hate air conditioning. It's so... I dunno... I just don't like it.
When I grow up... *wishful thinking*
When I grow up I want a house like Mr. Miyagi's (from the karate kid). I love his house. It was nice. Simple but home.
David wants some big house with marble pillars and crap.
*shaking head*

Lately... more and more... I've just been feeling... hopeless.
Like he and I are going nowhere. Fast.
I was talking to him about my girlfriend's wedding... how it's about that time in our (hers & mine) lives where we thought we'd all be getting engaged and married. I mean, that's what girls do, right? We dream about getting married from the day we're old enough to understand the concept. And we hispanic girls get a practice wedding - our Quincea�eras.
I had my quincea�era at our country club, since one of my sisters had her wedding at her country club.
It was catered... the dance was choreographed... the cake was huge... my dress was custom made from a combination of 4 dresses I'd seen... and there was ~drama~ that night.
Now for my wedding... I want a simple dress. Satin... possibly a cheffon veil. No long train, and NO hoop slip. **I ~hate~ hoop slips. I was the flower girl in one of my sister's weddings and I had to have a hoop slip. Ugh!** I want baby's breath woven into however I decide to wear my hair, and no tiara. I want lots of flowers at the church... but I did like the way the club decorated the tables for the reception of my quincea�era. I want a mirror with a candle on it. Quite a fire hazard, but it gives off a nice glow. For music... well, I hate live bands. In this day and age, I think I'd probably just make a playlist and plug my ipod into the sound system. It's ~my~ wedding, so I decide what we dance to.
I don't know what the groom will be wearing. Well, a tux, obviously... but I don't really care what kind.
*sigh*
I don't know why I'm thinking about this. It's just depressing me.
I'm gonna close the windows and watch tv.

::: posted by tinafish at 10:05 PM :::