Friday, April 30, 2004 :::

stoked & peeved - what a wonderful combo
 

well Squishy is ~finally~ learning to pee standing up. Only now he's peeing on everything!
This dog is impossible!
Last night I was getting into bed - the comfortor was kinda balled up there near the foot of the bed...
I'm sitting there drinking some water and fixing to pull the covers up over me, when the little jerk lifts his little leg and starts to spray the bed!
*�ber peeved*
I mean, it's great he's learning to pee standing up (instead of squatting) but now I have to watch him constantly!
I can't decide what I'm more afraid of - him peeing on things or him chewing things up!
And I can't believe he'd pee on the bed! Since he was a baby if we were in bed and he needed to relieve himself he'd wake me up to set him down. I ended up having to put all the sheets and stuff in the washer and I had to sleep w/ just some blankets.

And now for the good news.
WWE is coming to Lubbock, and we're going!
I'm pretty stoked, only I'm kinda concerned David's gonna embarrass me. Well actually I'm certain David's gonna embarrass me.
Remember when we saw Freddy vs Jason? At the end he stood up and was clapping and all. I was ~so~ embarrassed. And I told one of the guys in radiology about it, and then everytime anyone came up to the floor to do portables they'd see me and start clapping and raising hullabaloo.
*shaking head*
So anyway. We're gonna go w/ a few of his friends. His mom & stepdad are going, only they didn't get seats next to us.
I'm sure we'll take loads of pics. lol. If you wanna see some pics from last time WWE was here check this out. I was supposed to go but it ended up being on the same day as my neice's bday party.
So we'll see how this ends up.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:39 PM :::