Thursday, April 22, 2004 :::

there's gonna be a buff new skinny me!
 

ok probably not... Lord knows I've never wanted to be skinny.
Slim in 6 arrived yesterday. I'm pretty optimistic about it. Even if I don't get those "amazing results" the infomercials are always talking about... it's not like it could have a bad effect on me.
I'm gonna open it all up this afternoon when I get home from school - I'll probably get started on Friday.
They recommend taking 'before' and 'after' pics, to have something to compare it to.
Only, I don't even own a swimsuit that would fit me! And there's good reason too. I ~hate~ the way I look in swimsuits. I can't even stand to wear shorts anymore.
*sigh*
So my sis is supposed to do it with me, but I'm not sure how that'll work. We're both on different schedules all the time now. She still works nights and all I do is go to school.

David's working late tonight. So Yay! no watching wrestling for me! We're supposed to be going to that WWE thing that's coming to Lubbock in May. Me, him, his mom, his stepfather, and some of his friends.
I hope he doesn't get all wacky. *sigh*
I'll probably ruin the experience for him.
Oh! He's supposedly gonna go look at houses (to rent) this weekend. His neighbor's been decent recently, but since the dogs could really use space to run around he's still intent on moving out.

I still haven't done my last philo test.
*sigh*
I better get ready for class.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:36 AM :::