Friday, April 23, 2004 :::

well you see...
 

The reason I didn't start Slim in 6 today is this: I have no money.
I have no money therefore I can not afford to buy new food... therefore there is no way for me to follow the diet.
Now I could go ahead with the exercises and just not diet... but... well...
I don't have a good reason for not doing that.
They recommend "purging toxins" by not really eating anything but freshly squeezed/grinded fruit/veg products... I think once a day. And drinking ~loads~ of water. They recommend using this time to pretty much lounge around and catch up on some reading.
With the classes I'm taking this sem there are quite a few books I wanna read now, and others I want to add to my wishlist.
Make use of the big purple button to your right; take a look at my wishlist.

I talked to a really old friend of mine today - JS. He's a great guy. We went to grade school together and I know his whole family & his whole family knows me. And vice versa too. What can I say... Raymondville's a small town.
I had this whole paragraph and change written out about the conv I had w/ him this morning... and then another paragraph about the conv I had w/ nicc about the conv I had w/ JS. I've deleted all that, since it's really not my place to be talking about other people's business.

We just watched SWAT. We watched Runaway Jury last night, but I never did get to see all of Indiana Jones. I was trying to talk david out of returning the movies a few mins ago, but he's refusing to pay late fees. I've never seen any of the Indiana Jones & [enter the rest of the title] movies, but I guess they are all pretty much "classics."
I also have never seen Scarface or The Godfather movies.

I'm watching this same episode of Andromeda... this makes it 4 times now.
*sigh*
I wanna get Season 2 already!

::: posted by tinafish at 11:06 PM :::