Thursday, April 01, 2004 :::

we're never alone
 

We rented The Rundown last night... and FFX2
David was all excited 'cause Blockbuster was running some sort of promotion... he ended up getting the game for free.
Anyway.
I put the movie on... only he's doing something for work so I stop the movie. After 10 mins or so I give up and start the movie. Then he throws a fit about how I wasn't waiting for him.
So then I pull out my computer too and start chatting, since he's working so hard on finding something on his computer at work. **he was chatting too**
So yeah. Then he says he's done, so he moves to the couch, bringing his computer with him!
*grr*
So the whol time we're watching the movie he's still on his computer.

It's be real nice if sometime we could just curl up on the couch and watch a movie.
Just the two of us.

::: posted by tinafish at 9:17 AM :::