Thursday, May 20, 2004 :::

big fun!
 

just got back from watching Shrek 2.
OMG it was great! David and I ~both~ loved it - and we all know that doesn't happen too often.
(actually it may be a trend - we both like The Whole Nine Yards)

Yeah so the movie was loads of fun. I wanna see it again, even. I watched the first one this afternoon to prep myself to watch this one. I'm glad I did. I like them both a lot.
Also we had a Shrek 2 combo... or whatever... last time we were at the theatre. I just now put a sticker of Shrek on the fridge. We'll see how long it'll be before David notices.

On a totally different not I just saw a commercial for Krylon Fusion. Wow. Paint that'll stick to plastic. I'm already dreaming of all the stuff I'll be able to paint now! Like those really cheap plastic lawn chairs! How ~awesome~ would it be to spray paint them all different colors!
eek. I just looked at their website and all their colors are crap.

So back to the movie. I loved it loads. I don't wanna spoil it for anyone so I won't say anything else... but I really enjoyed it.

OK... So anyway... um... Oh yes. Since I spent more than $200 buying stuff to wear to that interview AND gas prices are still going up... so we won't be going to Fredricksburg this weekend after all. So instead we're probably gonna rent the matrix movies and make a night of it. Or LOTR (are they all out yet?) or Star Trek. But if we do ST it'll take aaaaages. There's 10 of them! It'll take 20 hours or so... probably 2 days of just watching. I don't think David'd really enjoy it much - he's not too into the whole scifi bit.

Well the xfiles are on so I'm gonna watch 'till I go to bed.

But I've had a pretty good night. Go figure.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:13 AM :::